- Black school trousers, school shorts or skirts
- Moorlands sweat shirt*, plain bottle green sweat shirt or cardigan
- White Moorlands polo shirt*/plain white polo shirt or white shirt with Moorlands tie*
- Black or white socks or tights
- In addition, children may wear a green and white gingham or candy striped dress in the summer and a bottle green cardigan (optional)
- Secure, sensible, black school shoes
- Sensible outdoor coat
- Green fleece jacket* (optional)
- Green showerproof fleece jacket* (optional)
- White T-shirt and black shorts
- In addition when the weather is cold a black sweat shirt* and black track suit/jogging bottoms are recommended
- Trainers are advisable for outdoor games lessons although pumps are permissible
- Pumps are advisable for indoor P.E. lessons as the Hall is used for many different activities including lunch and we do not have a dedicated sports hall; bare feet are permissible
Children cannot do P.E in shoes or inappropriate footwear
Boys are required to wear trunks, not shorts, at the swimming baths. Girls should wear one piece swimming costumes. All swimmers must wear swimming caps.
*These items can be purchased via our Marks and Spencer uniform website, see link below for details.